To obtain NIPR and SIPR network access at USAFRICOM, please follow the steps and complete the forms and training below. You are required to digitally sign these forms.
1. Information and Assurance (IA) Training can be completed from your respective service training site.
Joint Knowlege Online(JKO): https://jkodirect.jten.mil
2. US AFRICA COMMAND Information Technology Acceptable Use and User Agreement US AFRICA COMMAND Information Technology Acceptable Use and User Agreement
3. Instructions for completing DDFORM 2875 SYSTEM AUTHORIZATION ACCESS REQUEST (SAAR) -SAAR Instructions
4. DD Form 2875 SYSTEM AUTHORIZATION ACCESS REQUEST (SAAR) DD Form 2875 SYSTEM AUTHORIZATION ACCESS REQUEST (SAAR)
5. Have your Sponsor at AFRICOM call the helpdesk number, 119, and submit an account creation request for NIPR and SIPR. Your Sponsor will get a ticket number to document the request. Your Sponsor must email you the ticket number.
6. Finally, once completed and digitally signed, attach all documents and send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (ASD) (office hours are M-F 0800 to 1700). Include the account creation ticket number in the subject line.
The NIPR account will be created and should be available within 24-48 hours. NIPR Enterprise E-mail will be available in 48-72 hours after the account has been created.
To gain access to your SIPR account, you will be required to attend the Foreign Disclosure Briefing from the FDO Office. Your Workgroup administrator (WGA) can schedule you for this training. The schedule and request can be found on the SIPR Portal, under Tools drop down menu, Foreign Disclosure Request, Request SIPRNET Access Training.
Once the Training has been completed, come to ASD, bldg 3306, room 103 to start the process for a PKI Token. Your account will be enabled with a username and password temporarily until you receive a token. If you already have a token, you may come to the ASD after the FDO training to get your token associated with your account.